ABM Management Company LLC
(ABM) provides market research and intelligence to companies searching for answers to their key sales, marketing and strategic planning issues. We provide direction to companies navigating in today's dynamic business environment. To put it simply, we collaborate with our clients in a 1-2-3 process:
What is going on?
What does it mean for us?
What do we do about it?
What do we want to do?
Benefits to Clients
Companies develop processes to be able to keep up-to-date on their most pressing issues - today and tomorrow.
Decision makers have insight into what should be their Plan A and what could be their Plan B.
Sales and customer service gets better tools for providing products and services to customers and to target prospects.
We help our clients explore:
1. Market and Competitive Intelligence & Benchmarking
- What is the size of our market?
- Who are our major and emerging competitors?
- How do our products/services compare to our competition? To alternatives to our service?
- Who has the best service model in the industry?
- How are changes in technology likely to affect our products/services?
2. Customer (Potential Buyers) Intelligence
- Who makes the key buying decisions at the customer?
- Who influences the buyer?
- What features are most important to customers?
- Why do certain segments of our potential buyers select us?
- The competition?
- Why would our current customers choose the competition next time?
- What are we going to do about it?
3. Knowledge Management
What are the issues that we have to move on in the next six months?
How do we keep up-to-date on our industry?
- Do the people in our company know what
our pressing issues are?
- What does the news mean for our products, company?
4. Target Services:
a. Trade Show Intelligence
How do we find out what the competition is doing from attendees at the show?
Is the competition getting to know our strategy from our trade show handouts? Attendees, etc.?
b. Health Care Site Location Analysis
Which locations are most attractive to the patients we want to serve?
Where can we expand our practice with the best patient base?
What is the business culture in the town where we might practice?
Which communities where we can locate a practice are most likely to grow and expand?